For all kinds of bulk goods
Bürkle zone samplers are used for taking samples of bulk goods of any kind.
The big advantage of zone samplers is that all-layer samples can be collected from all layers of the container.
Various bulk goods can be collected with the lances, from the finest powder to large grains such as corn or nuts.
The zone samplers are available in different lengths. 55 cm (only Multi, Uno and All-layer sampler) especially suitable for sacks, 85 cm long (especially for barrels, tubs, mixed containers) and 150 cm as well as 250 cm (only Jumbo sampler) for big bags, silos, tanks.
Safe and reliable sampling is made even easier with useful special accessories such as sealing sleeves, Quali-Paper, cleaning brushes, emptying devices and close-it control seals.
The zone samplers are available in different models for different sampling tasks.
- Smallest possible gap between the inner and the outer tube
- Easy cleaning, removable tip
- Colour coding (Multi and Uno sampler)
- Ultra-pure materials
- Excellent processing, robust model
Multi-Sammler, Allschichts-Sammler & Uno-Sammler
From left to right:
- Multi sampler with several closed chambers, for multi point sampling from several predetermined sampling depths.
- All-layer sampler, with open inner tube, no separate chambers, and large sampling volume. For all-layer samples through all the layers of the sample.
- Uno sampler made of stainless steel AISI 316L (1.4404)/PTFE with a closed sample chamber for point sampling from a predetermined sampling depth.
Your personal Bürkle catalog