Bürkle goes Bio
The purity of disposable products and ecological sustainability combined perfectly!
With our new LaboPlast® Bio and SteriPlast® Bio product lines, we offer products that fulfil all the properties required for high-quality sampling.
In some cases, the strict requirements can only be realised with disposable products. However, in order to take environmental considerations into account and ensure ecologically sustainable behaviour, we are also offering these disposable products in bioplastic.
LaboPlast® Bio products are produced in a clean room from renewable raw materials, while SteriPlast® Bio products are additionally sterilised using gamma rays. The bio-PE, which is 100% recyclable and made from at least 94% non-fossil raw materials, not only contributes to CO2 savings, but also reduces the greenhouse effect.
Our entire range of organic products carries the My Green Lab ACT certification.
Optimum product properties
- A perfect match for sampling purposes
- With EU foodstuffs and FDA approval
- Mainly manufactured, assembled and packed in Bürkle’s own clean room
- SteriPlast® Bio sterilised by gamma rays is also available
Environmentally friendly and sustainable
- Product made of bio-plastic
- Made of sustainable raw materials, dispensing with fossil materials
- CO2 saving and thus reduction of the greenhouse effect
- 100 % recyclable
Your personal Bürkle catalog