During powder separation checks and purity validations of powders, liquids and semi-solid substances, special procedures (unit-dose-sampling) must be employed to achieve the desired results.
Special sampling methods, which are required especially in the pharmaceutical industry in conformance with FDA and GMP specifications, require samplers with special features.
- High degree of preciseness
- Groove-free surfaces, electropolished if possible
- AISI 316 stainless steel or PTFE materials
- Easy and perfect cleaning
Many Bürkle Samplers fulfill these demands, have been tested in actual practice, and are distinguished by especially sturdy and precise machining.
Pharma zone sampler for sampling according to FDA guidelines for unit-dose sampling
Novartos is a pharma zone sampler for unit-dose sampling:
- For various sampling depths with simultaneous double sample (Duo-Sampler).
- Precise volume calibration with 40 exchangeable sample inserts with volumes from 0.1 ml to 4.0 ml, in increments of 0.1 ml.
Your personal Bürkle catalog