Detactable disposable samplers
Detectable via metal detectors or X-rays
The shade of blue that is used does not occur in a natural form in foodstuffs. Because of this, blue products or parts of them can be quickly found and easily identified in a visual check if they are ever mixed into production.
The use of blue tools thus helps to meet the requirements of the HACCP hazard analysis and assessment in reference to foreign objects. This is an important criterion, especially in food processing and production and in the animal feed and pharmaceutical industry.
These scoops, spatulas, spoons and scrapers are not only coloured blue but also have a special additive in the material that makes them visible to metal detectors or X rays. These products can therefore be rejected with standard systems for checking for foreign objects, even though they are made of plastic.
Especially for the food, feed and pharmaceutical industry
- Can be detected by colour scanners, metal detectors or X-rays
- Can be used as part of HACCP/IFS/BRC foreign object management
- Especially for the food, animal feed and pharmaceutical industries
- PS detectable, blue
- Individually packaged and sterilised by gamma rays
- Production, assembly and packaging according to clean room class 7
- Complies with EU food requirements and FDA regulations
Your personal Bürkle catalog